Home / Blog / Franchise of the Month: Miracle Method

Franchise of the Month Miracle Method

Franchise of the Month: Miracle Method

Miracle Method provides an incredible solution for both residential and commercial property owners to resurface  their kitchens, bathtubs and countertops.  At a fraction of the cost of replacement, and with their “secret sauce” bonding agent you can completely change the appearance of your bathroom in one day.  This franchise was just ranked #1 in the kitchen and bath remodeling category by Entrepreneur Magazine in the latest rankings of January 2018.  In addition to their franchise accolades they have won all sorts of prestigious awards in their industry as well.  And they are a “top 50” in franchisee satisfaction in the annual Franchise Business Review survey for 2018. “In franchising, there are many different awards and rankings, however, none are more important than Franchise Business Review’s annual Franchisee Satisfaction Awards,” said Gwyn O’Kane, VP of franchise development. “Miracle Method is proud to be named a 2018 Top 50 Award Winner as this is a testament to the satisfaction, success, and validation of our franchise owners.”

There is much to like about this franchise – starting with the President and founder of the company who is still very much involved today after purchasing starting Miracle Method in 1979.  The family atmosphere is apparent with no litigation – very unusual with a company this mature and over 150 territories awarded to date. Miracle Method likes to say they are a powerful marketing machine that just happens to provide surface refinishing. With their very talented marketing team providing full templates (No going out and selling) – your phone will ring!  In fact, typically their new franchise owners leave training with 20 plus appointments on the calendars.

This is a low-cost franchise with the entire investment typically coming in around $130K – of which $40K is your franchise fee (discounted for veterans).  You will have a low number of employees (generally you will  start with 3 – adding on as the business scales) and can operate out of a small industrial office.  This is not passive and not home based. The revenue is not seasonal (as the work is done indoors) and the work is diversified among residential (60% approx.) and commercial (restaurants, hospitals and schools) which nationwide averages the other 40%.

Hospitals love it because it provides a very sanitary surface that can easily be cleaned as there are no grout lines.  The sprayed-on surface looks like engineered stone and can be done in a myriad of colors.  The surface can be repaired over and over easily – if need be from burn marks, etc.  This method of refinishing offers a 75% savings over replacement.  They also have some national accounts with some extended stay hotels that you will be allowed to service as your business matures.

Support is extensive and ongoing with conferences, all sorts of workshops held at different locations around the country on a regular basis on various topics such as IT or finance or business development.  The training is 3 weeks of immersion training which includes shadowing another owner.  They have a million-dollar club for the high producing owners of which they have more than a few.

The ideal candidate is business minded, has drive and is goal oriented – as well as $50K liquid and at least $150K in net worth.

Differentiator: their secret sauce is their MM4 bonding agent (a secret recipe) which is far superior to what the competition might use and is sent to franchisees at no cost other than shipping.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *