Franchise of the Month! September 2020
This month’s FOM is a shelving and storage solution franchise that has remodeled millions of cabinets in kitchens, pantries, bathrooms and garages since it began transforming spaces in 2007. Inc. magazine recently praised their ability to provide customized solutions to its growing base of clients, listing them as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
This is a home-based business model providing a niche product within a mature industry. With highly effective tools and resources in place, franchisees focus on scaling their business. Our franchise model allows the owner to focus on marketing and sales while leveraging designers and installation partners with the following systems and services:
Day in the life of the franchisee
There are two primary functions of owners:
- Building, leading, training, mentoring, and overseeing a team of sales designers and installers (all 1099 contractors) – for largest owners, this may be a total of 5-6 contractors
- Networking/marketing – being the face of the business in their local business communities/territories – i.e. Chamber of Commerce, networking groups, creating industry related referral partners, attending home shows, etc.
Owners of this business operate as a CEO instead of an operations manager. Owners are able to focus on money-making activities from overseeing marketing and PR efforts to forging valuable relationships with professionals that service our customer base.
Owners focus on the strategic growth of their business with an emphasis on recruiting and mentoring a team of designers. As a franchise owner, you do not manufacture, build, or install the product. Installation partners will take the measurements and install the custom-solution into the customer’s home.
- Very scalable!
- Extremely low overhead
- Business can remain home based even when built into a large enterprise
- No employees (utilize 1099 contractors)
- Little to no competition
- Unparalleled support from home office
- All products custom built – we own the manufacturing plant
- A FUN business!
Why you should inquire now:
There are 9 markets that corporate has been operating long distance due to demand. While those markets aren’t as successful as those with an active owner, there are designers and installer relationships in place. Those markets will go quickly as the new owner will have the benefit of market awareness and staffing in place to start. Corporate is NOT CHARGING A PREMIUM for these markets and are being sold as new franchises.
Simply complete this form and we will contact you shortly to see if your market is one of these lucky 9 or if your market is available otherwise. (many are sold out)