Zoom Room – Franchise of the Month
Zoom Room is an indoor dog training gym with an emphasis on socialization and training the pet parents. “We don’t train dogs. We train the people who love them.” The three key revenue streams in this business are: dog training classes, socialization events, and retail products. (TRAIN. SOCIALIZE. SHOP.)
The investment is quite low compared to other pet concepts (see more details below).
Zoom Room can be opened with a small footprint (3000 sq ft), minimal staff (2 people), and is zoned absolutely anywhere. As clients accompany their dogs at all times, liability is extremely limited. This model’s profitability is driven by passionate brand loyalty. Clients are retained for years with lifetime spending almost 100x the cost to acquire. Zoom Room boasts more 5-star ratings than any other dog training business and a willingness-to-recommend score that at the level of an Apple or Amazon.
Because this concept is venture capital backed – it is poised for rapid growth and offers unmatched support for an emerging brand. Your customers are the most desirable demographic (highly educated millennials – mostly female),
Some Features of This Business:
- Venture Capital backed – unmatched support for emerging brand
- Low-cost investment for brick and mortar – approx. $250K for a single unit, all in
- Profitability – every store profitable, see item 19
- Fast growing – pet industry is growing at 2x retail, and Zoom Room’s sales are growing at 4x the pet industry
- Recession-proof sector of the economy
- Prime territories available; concept proven throughout U.S.
- No experience needed – anyone can operate a Zoom Room
- Fun & beloved with over 2,000 5-star ratings, more than any other dog training business, an NPS Score of 90, and a retention rate of 86%
- Strong appeal to millennials and active lifestyle, well educated people, especially women – together comprising the most highly-desirable demographics
- Small footprint (3000 sq ft), zoned retail, locate anywhere
- Low payroll/minimal staff – only 2 people working at a time
- Virtual elimination of all liability issues – clients remain with their dogs at all times
- Mark Van Wye, CEO – over 30 years of experience in brand-building and marketing, with an emphasis on education, for clients such as Microsoft, Nintendo, Disney, the Estate of Nat King Cole, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of America; expert at teaching non-teachers to teach. Author of best selling dog training book: Puppy Training in 7 Easy Steps: Everything You Need to Know to Raise the Perfect Dog.
- Anthony Polazzi, CFO – hails from world of private banking, and formerly Managing Director for Sun Capital Partners; active in growing several franchise concepts, and president of AP Franchised Concepts.
- Liz Claflin, Director of Operations – experienced operations person with first-hand knowledge of franchising.
- Sarah Stotler, National Head Trainer – since 2011, she has been ZR’s operations manager and training support specialist.
Zoom Room works closely with animal rescue and other charitable organizations and quickly becomes the epicenter of the dog-loving community, and host to countless memorable and well-attended events for responsible dog owners and their pets. So, if you are community minded, and love dogs – lets see if this is a good fit for you!
To learn more about this brand and to receive the full franchise brochure, click here.